Bianco 3 Apartment
Bianco 3 Apartment
Bianco 3 Apartment
Bianco 3 Apartment
Via Garibaldi, 2 minute walk
Riva dei Sette Martiri, 3 minute walk
Biennale International Art Exhibition, 5 minute walk
St. Mark's Square, 15 minute walk
BIANCO 3 APARTMENT
Price per night: from 70 euro (1 or 2 persons / low season) to 90 euro (1 or 2 persons / high season)
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Codice CIR: 027042-LOC-10311
Bianco 3 Apartment is located in a very lively area of Venice, just an easy walk from the Biennale Art Exhibition and at a 15 minute walk from St. Mark’s Square.
It is also close to the only big green public area of the city (Giardini and S. Elena Park). This makes this apartment ideal also for open-air activities like jogging, but also swimming, since it is just two waterbus stops away from the famous Lido beaches.
Bianco 3 Apartment is set on a 2° floor and it is a cosy space for a couple or a single person. It is composed of a living room with kitchenette, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Easy access from and to the Marco Polo airport and to ACTV public water transport lines. Locazione turistica: M02704210409
Free Wi-Fi access.
- Entire apartment available
- Living room
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom (shower, toilet, bidet, hand soap, bath gel, shampoo and hairdryer.
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- First aid kit
- Final cleaning fee and provision of bed linen and one face towel + one bath towel for each guest: 50 euro
- Public Transport: ALILAGUNA Blue Line from and to Marco Polo Airport (Arsenale stop); public transport waterbus from and to S. Lucia railway station (Giardini stop).
DISTANCE FROM MAIN ATTRACTIONS AND SERVICES:
- La Biennale, 3 minute walk
- Arsenale, 10 minute walk
- Mark’s Square, 15 minute walk
- Rialto, 20 minute walk
- Accademia, 25 minute walk
- Bacari (typical winebars), cafés and restaurants around the corner
- Organic shop and cafeteria-style eatery (also kosher food available), 3 minute walk.
- Supermarket, around the corner
- Pharmacy, 3 minute walk
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO SEE BELOW THE PHOTO GALLERY
City tax: When staying overnight in Italy, in certain cities tourists have to pay a city tax. In Venice, it applies on the first 5 consecutive nights and it is of 4 euro per person/ night to be paid upon arrival; minor persons to 11 years do not pay.
Check-In: by appointment; from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm free of charge; from 8:00 pm to 01:00 am with a 30 euro charge to be paid upon arrival; from 01:00 am to 03:00 am with a 50 euro charge to be paid upon arrival.
Please communicate the time of arrival of your plane or train and a contact number (valid mobile phone). Detailed information about the meeting point will be given upon confirmation.
Check-Out: 10:00 am.
Deposit: Please note that a deposit of 150 euro will be charged to your credit card upon arrival. This will be returned after check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
- credit card details are required for confirmation
- you may cancel free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date
- if you cancel within 7 days of the arrival, you will be charged 30% of the total amount
- in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- This is a private house, therefore it requires a polite and respectful behavior
- In Venice every sound is amplified. After 10 pm loud sounds have to be avoided
- No smoking
- No parties or events allowed
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
“The apartment was so lovely! Spacious, bright, and great location – removed enough from the tourist crowds, but not too far to walk. The host was very helpful in meeting us at the boat stop, providing us some tips on restaurants and sight-seeing, and had great communication. Highly recommend this apartment!” Rachel (Canada) – AIRBNB
“Prime location for the Venice Biennale! Only a 5 minute stroll through the park to get the the Giardini, and an equally short walk to the vaporetto stop. A nice clean place that comfortably fits two (as we were) or even 3. The host was super responsive and lovely enough to recommend some of her favourite restaurants. We felt very much looked after”. Jennie (Australia) – AIRBNB
“All-around wonderful experience! Beautiful apartment on a quiet street, just a couple minutes away from the contemporary art Biennale sites. Via Garibaldi location in Castello is perfect to get the true feel of a “less-touristy” Venice, but you can still walk to Piazza San Marco in ~10 minutes. I loved having a grocery store so close and a fully equipped kitchen. You can really feel at home in the flat. Wifi, ac, washing machine, are additional perks. Communication/Key exchange- simple, flawless. Easy access from the airport to the Arsenale stop via Alilaguna. Very kind informative hosts, easily accessible and accommodating. Highly recommend this sunny spacious apartment.” Em (Maryland- US) – AIRBNB
“Super nice hosts in a super nice area of the city a bit away from the tourist mess”. Michael (San Francisco, California – US) – AIRBNB
“The apartment was in the perfect location, was spacious and welcoming. We were greeted by the host who was the most amazing source of local tips throughout our stay and made sure that we had the best possible time in Venice. Thanks for an incredible stay.” Sian (Australia) – AIRBNB
“Very beautiful area to live in Venice for a few days. Definitely I would come back!” Julia (Germany) – AIRBNB
“We really enjoyed our stay. Our host helped us know of some good restaurants and events around the city. The wifi was a bit slow, but we didn’t hang around the apartment much, anyways! Everything was super clean and it’s a large space. Communication was easy and clear. I highly recommend staying here, while in Venice.” Zachary (Canada) – AIRBNB