The building and San Zulian Church
St. Mark's Square, 2 minute walk
Rialto Bridge, 5 minute walk
S Marco district
Price per night: from 100 euro (1 or 2 persons / low season) to 275 euro (4 persons / high season)
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Penthouse Specchieri is an elegant two bedroom apartment, equipped with all comforts and ideally situated in a central position. It is located on the fourth floor just steps away from the famous St. Mark’s Square.
Penthouse Specchieri consists of a large living room with two sofas, two double bedrooms (one with access via a beautiful spiral staircase), two bathrooms with shower, a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment has a beautiful private terrace where you can enjoy a fantastic view over the domes of St. Mark’s Basilica, St. Mark’s bell tower and of the roofs of Venice.
You will fall in love with the location for the proximity both to St. Mark’s Square and to the Rialto bridge.
Free Internet access.
- Entire apartment available
- 2 bedrooms with comfortable double beds set with 100% white cotton linen
- 2 bathrooms (shower, wc, bidet, hand soap, bath gel, shampoo and hairdryer. We provide one face towel and one bath towel for each guest)
- Large living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Roof terrace
- TV set 36″ flat screen
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- No elevator
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- First aid kit
- Cleaning fee and provision od bed linen and towels: 100 euro
- Public Transport: ALILAGUNA ORANGE LINE from and to the Marco Polo Airport (Rialto stop); ACTV public transport waterbus LINE 1 or LINE 2 from and to S. Lucia railway station (Rialto stop).
DISTANCE FROM MAIN ATTRACTIONS AND SERVICES
- Mark’s Square, round the corner
- Rialto Bridge and Market, 2 minute walk
- SS. Giovanni e Paolo monumental area, 5 minute walk
- Accademia, 10 minute walk
- Trendy and elegant shops downstairs
- Restaurants, local winebars (bacari), cafés and pastry shops round the corner
- Osteria ‘Ai Specchieri’ property of the owner round the corner, recommended restaurant
- Pharmacy, around the corner
- Supermarket, 5 minute walk
- Main theaters of the city (Teatro Malibran, il Teatro La Fenice e il Teatro Goldoni) 5 to 10 minute walk.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO SEE BELOW THE PHOTO GALLERY
City tax: When staying overnight in Italy, in certain cities tourists have to pay a city tax. In Venice, it applies on the first 5 consecutive nights. The current amount is 4 euro per person/night to be paid at arrival; minor persons to 11 years do not pay.
Check-in is by appointment, starts at 2:00 pm and it is free of charge until 8:00 pm; from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am there is a charge of 30 euro to be paid upon arrival; from 1:00 am to 3:00 am the charge is 50 euro to be paid upon arrival.
Please communicate the time of arrival of your plane or train and a contact number (valid mobile phone). Detailed information about the meeting point will be given upon confirmation.
Check-out: 10:00 am.
Deposit: please note that a deposit of 150 euro will be charged to your credit card on arrival. This will be returned after check-out, subject to a damage inspection Cancellation Policy
- credit card details are required for confirmation
- you may cancel free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date
- if you cancel within 7 days of the arrival, you will be charged 30% of the total amount
- in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- This is a private house, therefore it requires a polite and respectful behavior
- In Venice every sound is amplified. After 10 pm loud sounds have to be avoided
- No smoking
- No parties or events allowed
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
“What can we say? What a fantastic apartment, just perfect. 100 m from St Mark’s with a rooftop terrace with a view to die for. Normally we might want somewhere further away from the hubub of the centre of a city but this location was spot-on. Not too far to anywhere and a great centre to head out and explore. The open-plan space is lovely with beams and beautiful furnishings. Kitchen has everything you need. We opted to sleep in the upstairs bedroom. The over-bed window gave us the opportunity to sleep under the stars which was really nice. All in all we couldn’t recommend this apartment highly enough. What a great place and what a great week.” John, East Linton (UK) – AIRBNB
“The view is even better than the photos portray! And the location is great! We can’t wait to visit again!” Cally, Chicago, Illinois (US) – AIRBNB
“This large two bedrooms duplex is in a great location , just two minutes from Saint Mark’s Square and has a great view from it’s rooftop patio. It was so nice to call this place home for the four days we’d stayed in Venice. I would highly recommend this apt.” George, New York (US) – AIRBNB
“This place was so well done. If we could buy it, we would!” Scott, Salt Lake City, Utah (US) – AIRBNB
“We loved our stay at this apartment! We were two couples sharing the apartment and it was spacious with plenty of room for all to enjoy. The view from the terrace is spectacular! The space was clean and included all that we could of needed for our stay. The location is prime with all the major sights within 5 minutes and easily accessible to the waterbus from the airport. Honestly a great find for anyone who wants comfort and convenience.” Gina, New Jersey (US) – AIRBNB