SS. Apostoli belfry, 3 minute walk
Miracoli Church, round the corner
SS. Giovanni e Paolo Church, 2 minute walk
Rialto Bridge, 5 minute walk
PRICES per night for 1 to 2 persons
07 JAN / 21 FEB
05 NOV / 22 DEC
22 FEB / 18 APR
23 APR / 06 MAY
19 APR / 22 APR
07 MAY / 27 AGO
08 SEP / 04 NOV
28 AGO / 07 SEP
23 DEC / 06 JAN
Sleeps: 2 persons
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Residenza Miracoli is a cozy one bedroom apartment decorated in soft tones. It is set on the 2° floor of a building located in a typical Venetian neighborhood of Cannaregio district, ideally situated in a central position but far from the crowds.
Residenza Miracoli is composed of a finely finished kitchen, a large double bedroom with a little balcony (with no specific view), a small studio with a low ceiling (with a sofa bed) and a bathroom with a large shower. The apartment is furnished with ‘shabby chic’ forniture and a few antique elements selected by the owner.
You will fall in love with the location for the proximity to most of the major artistic and cultural landmarks of the city (Rialto Market, St. Mark’s Square, etc.). Residenza Miracoli is just steps away from the magnificent SS. Giovanni e Paolo Church e from the Miracoli Church, one of the most beautiful churches in Venice.
It is also just a 10 minute walk from Fondamente Nove, where a direct waterbus from and to the airport is available and from where you can get on the waterbus to the islands of Murano, Burani, Torcello, S. Erasmi e Vignole.
Free Internet access.
- Entire apartment available
- Large bedroom with comfortable double bed set with 100% white cotton linen
- Small studio with a sofa bed
- Bathroom (shower, wc, bidet, hand soap, shower gel, shampoo and hairdryer. We provide one face towel and one bath towel for each guest)
- Open dining room + kitchenette fully equipped
- Small balcony (view on an inner courtyard)
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- No elevator
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- First aid kit
- Cleaning fee: 65 euro
- Public Transport: ALILAGUNA Blue Line from anf to the VCE Airport (Fondamente Nove stop); ACTV public transport waterbus from and to S. Lucia railway station (Ca’ d’Oro stop: Line 1).
DISTANCE FROM MAIN ATTRACTIONS AND SERVICES
- Miracoli Church, around the corner
- SS. Giovanni e Paolo Square, around the corner
- Rialto Bridge and Market, 5 minute walk
- Mark’s Square, 15 minute walk
- Accademia, 20 minute walk
- Trendy shops, bacari (typical winebars), cafés and restaurants round the corner
- Supermarket, 3 minute walk
- Pharmacy, around the corner
- Main theaters of the city (Teatro Malibran, il Teatro La Fenice e il Teatro Goldoni) 5 to 15 minute walk.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO SEE BELOW THE PHOTO GALLERY
City tax: When staying overnight in Italy, in certain cities tourists have to pay a city tax. In Venice, it applies on the first 5 consecutive nights. The amount is 3 euro per person/night to be paid upon arrival; minor persons to 11 years do not pay.
Check-In Iis by appointment and free of chargecfrom 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm; from 8:00 pm to 01:00 am there is a charge of 30 euro to be paid upon arrival; from 01:00 am to 03:00 am the charge is 50 euro to be paid upon arrival.
Please communicate the time of arrival of your plane or train reference and a contact number (valid mobile phone). Detailed information about the meeting point will be given upon confirmation.
Check-Out: 10:00 am.
Deposit Please note that a deposit of 150 eero will be charged to your credit card on arrival. This will be returned after check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
- credit card details are required for confirmation
- you may cancel free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date
- if you cancel within 7 days of the arrival, you will be charged 30% of the total amount
- in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- This is a private house, therefore it requires a polite and respectful behavior
- In Venice every sound is amplified. After 10 pm loud sounds have to be avoided
- No smoking
- No parties or events allowed
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
“Imagine a quiet back calle, very conveniently located for the Rialto Bridge, yet very quiet. Being able to leave a bedroom door open to the overnight breeze from the truly tiny interior patio was one of our favorites. We never used the patio, just loved the fresh air. Thoughtful, useful designed kitchen. Just right. Lovely place.”
DS, Seattle-Washington (US) – AIRBNB
“Our stay was perfect. The appartment is nicely situated in a calm area and at short walking distance from the main attractions. It was very comfortable, well equiped, modern, very clean, nicely decorated and we didn’t miss anything. The owner and her co-host are very responsive and friendly. Anna kindly came to fetch us at the vaporetto station to guide us to the appartment and provided us with very useful hints. We’d definitely book this place again whenever we’d return to Venice.”
Ronald, Cologne (Germany) – AIRBNB
“O apartamento é bem localizado, limpo e confortável. O quarto é espaçoso e tem uma ótima cama tamanho king size com roupas de cama muito limpas. A cozinha é muito bem equipada. O banheiro é pequeno, mas o chuveiro é bom. Na entrega das chaves, fomos recebidos com carinho. Certeza eu voltaria a me hospedar lá.”
Consuelo, Belo Horizonte (Brasil) – AIRBNB
“This place is very nice and all is as described. We were comfortable and the kitchen is very good. Easy to get anywhere in Venice. Check in from Ana was splendid. Would consider staying here again.”
Joe, Toronto (Canada) – AIRBNB