Room with view
Room with view
Room with view
5 minute walk
ROOM WITH VIEW at B&B Venice&Venice
Price: € 80 – € 145 per night
Minimum stay: 2 nights
“Monica made us feel very welcome. We had a fabulous time. The area is very convenient for getting around the sights. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Loved listening to the water outside the room.”
Laura (Chapel Milton, UK) – AIRBNB
The B&B Venice&Venice
Top rated on major booking engines, this charming B&B is run by Monica, a hospitable and friendly Venetian hostess. It is located in the heart of Venice (Cannaregio district) in an historical building with a private courtyard and an ancient well. Very close to the major waterbus stops and at a short walking distance to famous places such as the Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Square, Museums and Art Galleries, as well as restaurants, bars, grocery stores and shopping areas.
Free Internet access is available throughout the house.
Quiet, comfortable, clean and elegantly decorated, this room has a lovely view on the canal below, where you can see gondolas passing by and hear the lapping of the water lying on your bed. A fantastic feeling!
The bathroom is external to the room, but it is private (no sharing with other guests) with wc, bidet, shower, bathrobe,towels, sleepers, soap, shampoo and hairdryer.
Additional Information on the Accommodation
- Very comfortable bed with 100% white cotton linen
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hanging rack with hangers for clothes
- Armchair and foot lamp
- A mirror and chest of drawers
- Fan in the warm season
- Fridge at your disposal for your drinks
- Room may not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Key Attractions on Your Doorstep
- All of central Venice
- Rialto Bridge, 5 minute walk.
- Mark’s Square, 10 minute walk.
- Guggenhaim Collection, 20 minute walk.
- Biennale Art Exibition (Giardini/Arsenale), 20 minute walk.
- Jewish Ghetto, 10 minute walk.
- Surrounded by trendy boutiques, affordable bacaros, cafés and restaurants
- Pharmacy, around the corner
- Supermarket, 5 minute walk
- Public Transport: Alilaguna Blu Line from anf to the VCE Airport; public transport waterbus from and to S. Lucia railway station.
- City tax:
- € 3 per person per night to be paid on arrival
- minor persons to 11 years do not pay.
(When staying overnight in Italy, in certain cities tourists have to pay a city tax. In Venice, it applies on the first 5 consecutive nights).
- Check In:
- from 2 pm to 8 pm, by appointment free of charge
- from 8 pm to midnight, € 30 surcharge to be paid on arrival
- from midnight to 01:00 am, € 40 surcharge to be paid on arrival.
The latest check-in is at 01:00 am.Please communicate your time of arrival, means of transportation (flight or train reference) and contact number (valid mobile phone).
Detailed information about the meeting point you will be given upon confirmation.
- Check Out: 10:30 am. Luggage deposit can be arranged on request.
- Cancellation Policy:
- credit card details are required for confirmation
- you may cancel free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date
- if you cancel within 7 days of the arrival, you will be charged 30% of the total amount
- in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Comfortable living room available for the guests. It is a cosy place to relax, read a book or eat a snack.
- You can borrow guidebooks, novels and magazines from the bookcase.
To be returned after use
- Umbrellas and rain boots (if they fit you!)
- Washing and drying at an affordable price
- Booking service for concert and train tickets.
And much more!
- No smoking
- No parties or events allowed
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed.
“This place is amazing. If you are looking for a hassle free stay in Venice this is the place to stay in. Monica and Anna have been the most helpful and kind of hosts. Starting from first contact, Monica has been communicative and responsive. The place was immaculate, clean, quiet and so romantic. The view out of our window onto the canal was something else… The breakfast was delicious and filling. Anna knows a lot about the place and she was more than happy to answer our questions about the ‘best’ and the ‘cheapest’. We are so grateful for the efforts the hosts have made so that we have a nice stay and will definetly recommend them to any visitor to Venice.”
Zakaria (London, UK) – AIRBNB
“Monica is a very nice host and make you feel like at home. The place is organized and conveniently located. She helped us with all the directions going around Venice and was always reachable before reaching to Venice. Best part is the morning breakfast we had there.”
Sulabh (California, USA) – AIRBNB
“Le logement est conforme à l’annonce. Notre sejour s’est tres bien deroulé. Monica est tres à l’écoute.”
Paul (Paris, FRANCE) – AIRBNB
“Very nice place to stay. Easily accessible. Calm and quiet place with a very good view. Our host took very good care of us with delicious breakfast for the days we stayed. Room was very clean and cozy. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean and tidy. Bed linens and towels were neat. I would highly recommend this place for a pleasant stay in Venice.”
Remya (Bangalore, INDIA) – AIRBNB
“Très bon logement, idéalement placé et bien équipé. L’annonce correspond tout à fait à la réalité. Monica est une hôte charmante, très agréable et arrangeante. Elle nous a donné de bons conseils sur quoi faire et de bonnes adresses de restaurant. Séjour parfait à Venise, en partie grâce à Monica!”
Hugo (Caen, FRANCE) – AIRBNB
“Negative aspects of our stay with Monica? Difficult, there were none that we can think of and we tried – honestly! Even our fellow guests were lovely.
If you would like to visit Venice, stay in the comfortable home of a friend who loves her city, feel secure and cared-for, then book now before you read further. One of the great advantages of B&B accommodation is the interaction with ones host and Monica exceeded our hopes in every way. Breakfasts are great and Monica’s recommendations for eating out resulted in memorable meals at surprisingly reasonable cost. If you wish your stay to be as pleasant as possible for Venetians, In summary; we had high hopes when we booked to stay with Monica. She exceeded them.”
Keith (Bideford, UK) – AIRBNB
“The room was lovely — well appointed, clean and overlooking one of the many canals with gondolas and working craft traveling by. Breakfasts were great. Great location and relatively easy to find. Would strongly recommend to future travelers.”
Roy and Mary (Oregon, USA) – AIRBNB
“Our stay in Venice at Monica ‘s B&B was wonderful. The place is immaculate and well appointed. There were delicious breakfasts. They even packed a “to go” breakfast for the morning of our departure since we were leaving very early. Once we got our “bearings” in Venice, we realized the location was really great.”
Diane (Monte Rio – California, USA) – AIRBNB
“Our visit to Venice was excellent. We had a view of the canal. Apartment was very clean and large enough that we never heard the other guests and the location was great. Breakfast was good. I would highly recommend this apartment. Monica met us and showed us to the apartment. She provided us with a map and recommendations for our short stay.”
Tracy (High City, CANADA) – AIRBNB
“I think this is the best stay in all of Venice. Super nice and friendly service, everything is made with love, it’s clean and very good price for the what you get.”
Maxie (Berlin, GERMANY) – AIRBNB
“The room was clean and the pictures online were accurate! Would recommend this place to other travelers coming to Venice! Monica was a great host! She had good recommendations for a few restaurants and places around the city to visit.”
Rachel (Shrewsbury – Massachusetts, USA) – AIRBNB